Policies you agree to by using our services.
Pets are accepted for grooming only under the following circumstances:
- The pet is fit and healthy, Grooming which takes place on an elderly or infirm pet will be at the owner’s risk. Grooming may expose pre-existing health\skin conditions for which Oodles Mobile Grooming cannot be held liable.
- The pet’s rabies vaccine is up to date (as required by law) unless otherwise discussed.
- In the event of an emergency, in your absence, you authorize Oodles Mobile Grooming to contact the nearest Veterinarian and authorize the Vet to treat the pet as necessary at your expense.
- Payment is to be made at the time of service. Payment can be cash or credit card. Our rates are based on the breed of the pet and duration of the groom. Nail cutting and ear cleaning are part of the service unless the process is too stressful for the pet or too dangerous for the groomer.
- “De-matting” or complete coat removal will dramatically alter your pet’s appearance. This procedure may expose pre-existing health\skin problems for which Oodles Mobile Grooming cannot be held liable.
- Cancellations: We follow the Montgomery County public school closures as they pertain to inclimate weather. We try to work as long as conditions are not dangerous. If you are unsure, please look for updates on our social media sites or call us to confirm.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of an appointment, by the client, requires 48 hours notice to waive the FULL appointment fee.
- In the event of inclimate weather, a family emergency or any other uncontrollable circumstance, the groomer has the discretion to waive the fee within the 48 hour period.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a groom if we feel the need to do so. Every effort will be made to reschedule at a time convenient for both the client and the groomer.
- No-Shows: It is considered a “no-show” when the client is not available at the scheduled appointment time and does not contact the groomer to cancel or reschedule.
- We reserve the right to charge the FULL grooming fee due to the loss of revenue caused by a “no-show”. Please make every effort to call and cancel or reschedule when possible to avoid such situations.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any pet or client for any reason.
Follow us on social media!